- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
357 Cassidy St, Mobile, AL 366174 beds, 2 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Formal Dining room
Great room off of kitchen with side access
Master bed room with 12 ft ceiling and bath
3 bedrooms in back with full bath
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $25,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R022902440030213
- Zillow Home ID: 51007723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 357 Cassidy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mobile market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% less than in Mobile Metro, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Mobile home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mobile home values.
- 361 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$32K311,342
- 353 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$38K--1843
- 363 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$91K--42,496
- 351 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$30K--11,068
- 365 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$130K321,530
- 365 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$51K321,410
- Cassidy St Mobile, AL$130K----1,446
- 354 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$29K--11,000
- 352 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$49K311,150
- 367 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$44K--11,356
- 356 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$29K--11,146
- 350 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$30K--1945
- 358 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$93K422,276
- 336 Cedar Dr Mobile, AL$43K--11,640
- 339 Cedar Dr Mobile, AL$74K--21,808
- 360 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$49K--11,540
- 369 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$39K211,064
- 310 Magnolia Dr Mobile, AL$35K--11,074
- 326 Cedar Dr Mobile, AL$53K--11,824
- 362 Cassidy St Mobile, AL$36KStudio--618
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.