357 Pine Ave, Garwood, NJ 07027
Sold on 5/11/12: $422,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:Contact for details
- Lot:3,998 sqft
- Year Built:1978
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $422,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
Covering under one square mile of land, Garwood is truly a small town with a big heart. Small though it may be it is a true Home Town, where people tend to stay for generations, and where newcomers are made to feel right at home. Garwood is a very walkable town, with access to open spaces, such as Unami Park. Food shopping is available at Kings, Pathmark, and ShopRite. Downtown shopping areas in adjacent Cranford and Westfield are just minutes away.
Located only 19 miles Southwest of mid-town Manhattan, Garwood is a stop on NJTransit Raritan Valley Train Line. Commuters can travel to Penn Station, with connecting options to New York, Newark Airport, and points throughout New Jersey. Bus service is also available to the Port Authority Terminal on the NJT 113 Line, and to Newark on the 59 line.
Residents are provided with a good quality school system. Students attend Lincoln School in Garwood for Grades K-8, and advance on to the Arthur L. Johnson High School in Clark, for which busing is provided.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Parcel #0600606000000002
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID40003288
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow674
- Elementary SchoolLincoln Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialVinyl, Wood
- High SchoolArthur L Johnson High School
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width40
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$361,774||$340K – $387K||+$5,777||--||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,932/mo||$1.5K – $2.6K/mo||-$43||--||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 07027 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% rise for Garwood as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Garwood, and 75% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07027 home values.
Neighborhood for 357 Pine Avenue
- 355 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$275K------
- 705 Center St Garwood, NJ$362K------
- 358 Hazel Ave Garwood, NJ$371K42.0--
- 353 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$273K------
- 352 Hazel Ave Garwood, NJ$293K------
- 715 Center St Garwood, NJ$354K31.5--
- 350 Hazel Ave Garwood, NJ$293K32.0--
- 351 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$284K------
- 354 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$374K------
- 615 Center St Garwood, NJ$350K------
- 348 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$345K------
- 344 Hazel Ave Garwood, NJ$291K------
- 347 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$317K------
- 350 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$326K32.01,550
- Center St Garwood, NJ$297K------
- 607 Center St Garwood, NJ$391K------
- 340 Hazel Ave Garwood, NJ$281K------
- 803 Center St Garwood, NJ$469K------
- 353 Beech Ave Garwood, NJ$409K32.5--
- 340 Pine Ave Garwood, NJ$287K------
Nearby Schools in Garwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005