357 Queen St, Grifton, NC 285302 beds, 1 bath, 995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $26,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 017583
- Zillow Home ID: 51425951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 357 Queen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28530, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% greater than in Grifton, and 31.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28530 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grifton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28530 home values.
- 357 Queen St Grifton, NC$47K21995
- 361 Queen St Grifton, NC$57K31984
- 367 Queen St Grifton, NC$58K21943
- 256 Mccrae St Grifton, NC$65K111,123
- 619 Mccrae St Grifton, NC$47K--0.5--
- 6810 Patrick St Grifton, NC$118K42.52,178
- 6804 Patrick St Grifton, NC$92K322,565
- 264 Mccrae St Grifton, NC$56K311,004
- Patrick St Grifton, NC$48K--0.5--
- 371 Queen St Grifton, NC$134K312,095
- Queen St Grifton, NC----0.5--
- Patrick St Grifton, NC$47K--0.5--
- Queen St Grifton, NC$51K--0.5--
- 270 Mccrae St Grifton, NC$110K322,064
- 354 Queen St Grifton, NC$88K321,887
- 360 Queen St Grifton, NC$55K311,312
- 381 Queen St Grifton, NC$106K422,153
- 730 Queen St Grifton, NC$54K311,417
- 234 Mccrae St Grifton, NC$137K322,184
- 370 Queen St Grifton, NC$125K322,029
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.