357 Tennessee Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949413 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $884,000
- Price/sqft: $589
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Dining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Stucco,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Living Room \ Deck Attached,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tar & Gravel,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Contemporary,Style \ Cottage,View(s) \ Forest/Woods,View(s) \ Hills,View(s) \ Mountains,View(s) \ Valley,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 05019218
- Zillow Home ID: 19265217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 357 Tennessee Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94941 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% less than in Mill Valley, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 355 Tennessee Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.12M321,388
- 358 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$955K31982
- 360 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$946K321,668
- 359 Tennessee Ave Mill Valley, CA$819K211,080
- 354 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.1M221,554
- 353 Tennessee Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.06M321,388
- 359 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.18M431,829
- 368 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.86M442,770
- 357 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.6M321,688
- 361 Tennessee Ave Mill Valley, CA$948K321,390
- 361 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.31M33.51,933
- 357 S Morning Sun Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.1M221,913
- 365 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$875K11990
- 360 Tennessee Ave Mill Valley, CA$894K221,588
- 350 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.28M321,702
- 362 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$676K211,095
- 335 Tennessee Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.07M22.51,873
- 347 Woodside Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.08M321,893
- 356 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$1.18M321,316
- 366 Shoreline Hwy Mill Valley, CA$790K21907
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!