3570 Washington St, San Francisco, CA 941186 beds, 3.1 baths, 3,908 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,830 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $4,800,000
- Fenced Yard
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,908 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 0986 011
- Zillow Home ID: 15081486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3570 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Presidio Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in San Francisco, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Presidio Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Presidio Heights home values.
- 3580 Washington St San Francisco, CA$5.41M643,848
- 3560 Washington St San Francisco, CA$6.57M--55,330
- 130 Locust St San Francisco, CA$9.11M464,490
- 3590 Washington St # 1 San Francisco, CA$2.31M312,332
- 136 Locust St San Francisco, CA$2.84M423,360
- 3590 Washington St # 2 San Francisco, CA$2.29M322,332
- 146 Locust St # 6 San Francisco, CA$3.12M42.53,400
- 136 Locust St San Francisco, CA$3.03M423,360
- 3590 Washington St # 4 San Francisco, CA$2.28M--12,331
- 3590 Washington St # 3 San Francisco, CA$2.28M312,331
- 3550 Washington St San Francisco, CA$4.46M533,518
- 3471 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$4.33M------
- 3461 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$5.19M433,620
- 3467 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.26M422,295
- 3471 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.68M422,628
- 3469 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$2.08M322,162
- 3475 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$5.49M543,200
- 3540 Washington St San Francisco, CA$16M657,217
- 134 Locust St San Francisco, CA$3.76M322,331
- 3485 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$5.02M--32,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!