- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,424 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 07433556
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Construction \ Aluminum\Vinyl, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Garage, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ LR Separate, Style \ Traditional, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Parking \ 2 Car, Heating Source \ Gas, Rooms \ Library\Office, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Room, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Basement \ Slab\None, Laundry Location \ Hall
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 16 045 03 051
- Zillow Home ID: 37771025
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $57-106K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30038 home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Lithonia as a whole. Among 30038 homes, this home is 15.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30038, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in Lithonia, and 401.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lithonia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30038 home values.
|3576 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$90K||4||2.5||2,309|
|3582 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$70K||3||2||1,206|
|3568 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$87K||3||2.5||2,024|
|3562 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$74K||3||2.5||1,228|
|5270 Salem Springs Pl Lithonia, GA||$84K||3||2.5||2,028|
|5274 Salem Springs Pl Lithonia, GA||$77K||3||3||1,682|
|5280 Salem Springs Pl Lithonia, GA||$88K||3||2.5||2,309|
|3558 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$87K||3||2.5||1,854|
|3581 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$102K||4||2.5||2,500|
|5260 Salem Springs Pl Lithonia, GA||$83K||3||2.5||1,964|
|5209 Salem Rd Lithonia, GA||$65K||3||1||1,472|
|5331 Salem Rd Lithonia, GA||$68K||3||1||1,202|
|5284 Salem Springs Pl Lithonia, GA||$84K||4||2||2,062|
|3552 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$101K||3||2.5||2,309|
|3575 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$78K||3||2.5||1,412|
|3571 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$90K||3||2.5||2,024|
|5254 Salem Springs Pl Lithonia, GA||$82K||3||2.5||1,782|
|3567 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$75K||3||2.5||1,228|
|3602 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$86K||3||2.5||2,309|
|3561 Salem Hills Dr Lithonia, GA||$87K||3||2.5||1,854|
Nearby Schools in Lithonia
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!