- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3575 White Cow Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322264 beds, 2 baths, 1,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,488 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1065786950
- Zillow Home ID: 71038980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3575 White Cow Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Cape market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 116.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 152.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Cape home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Cape home values.
- 3582 White Cow Ct Jacksonville, FL$148K321,721
- 3567 White Cow Ct Jacksonville, FL$144K321,694
- 3584 Ayrshire St Jacksonville, FL$130K321,696
- 3576 Ayrshire St Jacksonville, FL$145K321,434
- 12748 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$122K321,452
- 12756 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$148K321,818
- 12740 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$144K321,406
- 12764 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$144K321,573
- 3559 White Cow Ct Jacksonville, FL$144K421,650
- 3574 White Cow Ct Jacksonville, FL$131K321,616
- 12732 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$143K321,465
- 3568 Ayrshire St Jacksonville, FL$147K321,694
- 12669 Ayrshire St E Jacksonville, FL$151K421,827
- 12772 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$150K421,862
- 12678 Ayrshire St E Jacksonville, FL$121K321,465
- 12724 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$158K321,576
- 3566 White Cow Ct Jacksonville, FL$131K321,591
- 3558 White Cow Ct Jacksonville, FL$130K321,434
- 12716 Black Angus Dr Jacksonville, FL$145K321,465
- 3577 Ayrshire St Jacksonville, FL$138K321,433
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.