3575 Xenium Ln N, Plymouth, MN 554416 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Everything is brand new, wide open floor plan, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2114702938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3575 Xenium Lane N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55441 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.8% greater than in Plymouth, and 101.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 55441 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55441 home values.
- 3575 Xenium Ln N Plymouth, MN$343K643,614
- 3590 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3580 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN$177K321,500
- 3570 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3600 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN$231K221,496
- 3560 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3550 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3610 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3610 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN$224K221,500
- 3540 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3620 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 13425 36th Ave N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3630 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 13430 35th Pl N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3640 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3605 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3615 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3595 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN--------
- 3585 Zinnia Ln N Plymouth, MN$185K221,500
- 13420 36th Ave N Plymouth, MN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.