- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
358 96th St, Brooklyn, NY 112092,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,040 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $550,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 061220030
- Zillow Home ID: 30701897
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 358 96th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fort Hamilton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for New York, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fort Hamilton home values.
- 354 96th St Brooklyn, NY$1.14M----3,247
- 360 96th St Brooklyn, NY$872K----2,360
- 352 96th St Brooklyn, NY$1.24M----3,247
- 362 96th St Brooklyn, NY$1.03M----1,961
- 350 96th St Brooklyn, NY$1.25M----3,247
- 364 96th St Brooklyn, NY$907K74.53,392
- 364 96th St # 1 Brooklyn, NY--------
- 348 96th St Brooklyn, NY$820K----1,680
- 366 96th St Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----1,961
- 351 97th St Brooklyn, NY$936K----1,225
- 349 97th St Brooklyn, NY$818K----1,248
- 347 97th St Brooklyn, NY$728K----2,012
- 370 96th St Brooklyn, NY$1.05M----1,851
- 359 97th St Brooklyn, NY$1.06M----1,496
- 302 96th St Brooklyn, NY$273K11--
- 302 96th St APT 5H Brooklyn, NY$248K21--
- 302 96th St APT 5D Brooklyn, NY$243K11--
- 302 96th St APT 4C Brooklyn, NY$270K211,100
- 302 96th St APT 5U Brooklyn, NY--Studio1350
- 302 96th St APT 2J Brooklyn, NY$227K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!