Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $98-310K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Fort Gibson is $17,702.
Estimated value increase: $8.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Fort Gibson is $8,829.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 2.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- All time views: 3,329
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 672 sqft
- Additional Buildings: "2nd Garage"
- Appliance Connections: "Range-Electric"
- Appliances Included: "Dishwasher"
- Appliances Included: "Disposal"
- Appliances Included: "Range/Oven"
- Basement Description: "None"
- Bedroom 2: "Pullman Bath"
- Bedroom 2: "Walk-in Closet"
- Bedroom 3: "Pullman Bath"
- City: Fort Gibson
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Cooling: "Central AC"
- Counter Top Material: "Other"
- County: Muskogee
- Den Desc: "Separate"
- Dining Room Description: "Combo w/ Living"
- Direction House Faces: W
- Distance to Lake/River: Less than 10 Miles
- "Ceiling Fans"
- "Storm Doors"
- Exterior Siding: "Full Brick"
- Fence: "Chain Link"
- Fence: "Privacy"
- Flooring: "Carpet"
- Flooring: "Laminate"
- Flooring: "Tile"
- Foundation: "Slab"
- Garage Capacity: 2
- Garage Description: "Attached"
- Garage Description: "Elec Overhead Door"
- Grade School: Fort Gibson
- Hall Bath: "Full Bath"
- Heating Source: Electric
- Heating System: "Central"
- High School: Fort Gibson
- Hot Water: "Electric"
- "9+ Ceilings"
- "Floored Attic"
- "Pullman Bath"
- "Smoke Detector"
- Internet List: Yes
- Kitchen: "Breakfast Nook"
- Kitchen: "Pantry"
- Lake/Water Amenities: "Ramp Available"
- Lakes & Rivers (1): Fort Gibson Lake
- Living Room: "Combo"
- Lot Description: "Mature Trees"
- Master Bath: "Full Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Private Bath"
- Master/1st Bedroom: "Walk-in Closet"
- Oven Description: "Single"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Patio"
- Patio/Deck: "Covered Porch"
- Patio/Deck: "Enclosed Patio"
- Pool on Premises: "None"
- Property Sub Type: House
- Property Type: Residential
- Range: 20E
- Range Description: Drop-in
- Roof Material: Asphalt / Fiberglass
- School District: Fort Gibson (K3)
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- SqFt Source: Appraiser
- Status: Pending
- Street Type: Lane
- Style: Ranch
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Cable TV"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Electric"
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Gas "
- Utility Connections Avail.: "Phone "
- Utility Room: "Inside"
- Water Source: "Rural"
- Windows: "Vinyl"
- Year Built Source: Court House
- Zip Code: 74434
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,199 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 034762
- Zillow Home ID: 21832650
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74434 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.6% lower than in Fort Gibson, and 68.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74434 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Gibson.
|356 Donkey Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$173K||3||2||1,962|
|357 Donkey Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$122K||2||1||1,200|
|362 Donkey Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$156K||3||2||1,656|
|355 Donkey Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$141K||2||1||1,792|
|340 Donkey Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$168K||5||3||2,084|
|352 Donkey Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$134K||3||1||1,288|
|1480 Mockingbird Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$187K||3||2.5||2,170|
|1482 Mockingbird Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$190K||3||1.5||2,570|
|1484 Mockingbird Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$182K||3||2||--|
|1552 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$157K||3||2||1,595|
|1546 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$127K||--||1||1,050|
|1545 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$169K||3||2||1,624|
|333 Donkey Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$143K||3||2||1,860|
|1541 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$200K||3||2||2,336|
|1540 Sumac Rd Fort Gibson, OK||$197K||4||2||2,240|
|1491 Bayou Bend Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$169K||--||1.5||1,925|
|1492 Bayou Bend Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$186K||3||2.5||2,050|
|1493 Bayou Bend Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$221K||4||2.5||2,771|
|1494 Bayou Bend Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$189K||3||2.5||1,730|
|1495 Bayou Bend Ln Fort Gibson, OK||$173K||4||2.5||1,754|
Nearby Schools in Fort Gibson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!