358 Douglass St, Brooklyn, NY 112175 beds, 2 baths, 2,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,799 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1899
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,142 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1899
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 009460017
- Zillow Home ID: 30582406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 358 Douglass Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in New York, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Slope home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 358 Douglass St # 12 Brooklyn, NY$2.4M------
- 360 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.27M----1,428
- 356 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.6M111,428
- 362 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.6M----1,428
- 354 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.14M11750
- 374 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.53M431,552
- 364 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$2.39M----2,142
- 352 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.14M11900
- 366 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.73M----1,428
- 350 Douglass St Brooklyn, NY$1.13M21900
- 381 Douglass St APT 1C Brooklyn, NY$534K11583
- 381 Douglass St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$775K----908
- 381 Douglass St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$804K----913
- 381 Douglass St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$775K----908
- 381 Douglass St APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$804K----913
- 381 Douglass St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$1.38M----1,232
- 381 Douglass St APT 1B Brooklyn, NY$1.36M----1,254
- 377 Douglass St APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$800K----848
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.