- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
358 Elk St, Albany, NY 122063 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $8,500
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 01010006506300020110000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29648435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 358 Elk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 222.6% higher than in Albany, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Hill home values.
- 356 Elk St Albany, NY$137K621,769
- 354 Elk St Albany, NY$193K632,400
- 203 Sherman St Albany, NY$83K622,340
- 205 Sherman St Albany, NY$76K421,500
- 201 Sherman St Albany, NY$86K422,250
- 207 Sherman St Albany, NY$78K221,000
- 352 Elk St Albany, NY$135K622,500
- 364 Elk St Albany, NY$153K631,894
- 209 Sherman St Albany, NY$81K321,588
- 366 Elk St Albany, NY$176K432,100
- 213 Sherman St Albany, NY--------
- 359 Elk St Albany, NY$70K31.51,167
- 368 Elk St Albany, NY$95K311,040
- 217 Sherman St Albany, NY$93K32.52,000
- 351 Elk St Albany, NY$208K523,516
- 370 Elk St Albany, NY$254K533,072
- 217 Sherman St # 5 Albany, NY$109K1032,530
- 32 Robin St Albany, NY$113K722,684
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292