358 Riverside Dr, Rossford, OH 434606 beds, 5 baths, 6,457 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 565 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 5052355
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,457 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 315
- Lot width: 148
- Parcel #: T68300790202019000
- Zillow Home ID: 35686105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 358 Riverside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43460, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12% less than in Rossford, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 43460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rossford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43460 home values.
- 340 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH--------
- 372 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$2.54M5610,547
- 330 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$670K55.54,844
- Eagle Point Dr Rossford, OH--------
- 320 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$829K332,856
- 355 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$372K32.52,601
- 350 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$348K43.52,781
- 384 Colony Rd Rossford, OH$193K42.52,728
- 386 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH--------
- 310 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH--------
- 411 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$174K212,143
- 335 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$329K42.53,660
- 400 Riverside Dr Rossford, OH$430K433,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292