358 Skyline Dr, Daly City, CA 940154 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,630 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $556
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 960 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 006271180
- Zillow Home ID: 15466891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 358 Skyline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% less than in Daly City, and 59.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94015 home values.
- 362 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$597K311,080
- 354 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$610K421,080
- 350 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$612K321,080
- 366 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$592K311,080
- 368 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$586K31--
- 368 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$621K311,200
- 346 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$614K311,080
- 63 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$697K321,570
- 67 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$608K211,090
- 59 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$611K321,090
- 370 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$715K331,300
- 344 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$609K421,330
- 71 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$594K211,090
- 55 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$600K211,090
- 75 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$594K211,090
- 374 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$593K311,080
- 51 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$600K211,090
- 342 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$710K311,590
- 79 Avalon Dr Daly City, CA$596K211,090
- 355 Skyline Dr Daly City, CA$635K321,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!