3580 Hudson St, Denver, CO 802073 beds, 1 bath, 1,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $117,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1037 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 0130108019000
- Zillow Home ID: 13282746
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3580 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Park Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% greater than in Denver, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast Park Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Park Hill home values.
- 3570 Hudson St Denver, CO$268K522,129
- 3590 Hudson St Denver, CO$146K311,165
- 3566 Hudson St Denver, CO$167K311,165
- 3560 Hudson St Denver, CO$233K311,092
- 5505 E 36th Ave Denver, CO$439K643,412
- 5438 E 36th Ave Denver, CO$107K21850
- 3610 Hudson St Denver, CO$249K22.51,507
- 5438 E 36th Ave Denver, CO$151K21849
- 5438 E 36th Ave Denver, CO$132K------
- 3612 Hudson St Denver, CO$246K22.51,507
- 3550 Hudson St Denver, CO$224K321,092
- 3585 Holly St Denver, CO$233K32994
- 3583 Holly St Denver, CO$207K3214
- 3575 Holly St Denver, CO$218K221,079
- 3585 Hudson St Denver, CO$214K21.5973
- 3575 Hudson St Denver, CO$219K321,092
- 3570 Hudson St # 0 Denver, CO$163K------
- 3567 Hudson St Denver, CO$228K41.5988
- 3542 Hudson St Denver, CO$183K211,093
- 3565 Holly St Denver, CO$249K321,800
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292