- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1983
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 332 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $390
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $60,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- MLS #: T2753912
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Last Status \ Temporarily Off-Market, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Furnishing-Optional, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Location \ Street Private, Architectural Style \ Florida, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Appliances Included \ Water FIlter Owned, Manufactured Mobile Style \ Mobile Home, Property Style \ Manufactured\Mobile Home, MH Width \ Single Wide, Front Exposure \ West, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Maintenance Includes \ Public Insurance, Housing For Older Persons \ 55 or older, Property Description \ In M\H Community, Roof \ Roof Over, Exterior Construction \ Metal Frame
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 172621004A000000100
- Zillow Home ID: 46394678
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $56-83K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33541 home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% rise for Zephyrhills West as a whole. Among 33541 homes, this home is 38.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 17.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33541, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3304.5% higher than in Zephyrhills West, and 548.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33541 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Zephyrhills West.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33541 home values.
|35802 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$59K||2||2||1,056|
|35812 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$64K||2||2||1,152|
|35750 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$112K||--||2||1,494|
|35818 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$72K||2||2||1,260|
|35805 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$70K||--||2||1,200|
|35811 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$63K||2||2||1,128|
|35801 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$51K||2||2||864|
|35817 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$60K||2||2||1,152|
|35822 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$64K||--||2||1,152|
|35746 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$68K||--||2||1,152|
|35821 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$49K||--||2||912|
|35749 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$84K||3||2||1,352|
|35828 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$69K||2||2||1,056|
|4716 Foster Ln Zephyrhills, FL||--||--||3||1,764|
|4712 Foster Ln Zephyrhills, FL||--||--||--||--|
|35804 Brisa Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$64K||--||2||1,344|
|35810 Brisa Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$57K||--||2||1,140|
|35800 Brisa Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$54K||--||2||984|
|35816 Brisa Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$51K||--||2||936|
|35827 Verda Dr Zephyrhills, FL||$49K||2||2||888|
Nearby Schools in Zephyrhills West
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!