3581 E Seneca St, Tucson, AZ 857163 beds, 1.25 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $122,500
- Price/sqft: $103
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 122160880
- Zillow Home ID: 8496959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3581 E Seneca Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palo Verde market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 32% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.7% lower than in Tucson, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Palo Verde home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palo Verde home values.
- 3571 E Seneca St Tucson, AZ$141K--1.751,442
- 3601 E Seneca St Tucson, AZ$165K--21,603
- 3580 E Hampton St Tucson, AZ$167K--21,573
- 3561 E Seneca St Tucson, AZ$136K--11,073
- 3570 E Hampton St Tucson, AZ$120K--11,124
- 2114 N Richey Blvd Tucson, AZ$184K----2,717
- 3609 E Seneca St Tucson, AZ$117K321,311
- 3560 E Hampton St Tucson, AZ$131K--1.751,130
- 3551 E Seneca St Tucson, AZ$164K421,500
- 2120 N Richey Blvd Tucson, AZ$143K--21,284
- 3550 E Hampton St Tucson, AZ$167K32.51,572
- 3617 E Seneca St Tucson, AZ$140K--21,452
- 2126 N Richey Blvd Tucson, AZ$111K21884
- 3541 E Seneca St Tucson, AZ$132K311,142
- 3565 E Hampton St Tucson, AZ$236K--21,847
- 3779 E Edison St Tucson, AZ$118K221,266
- 3555 E Hampton St Tucson, AZ$241K--21,940
- 3540 E Hampton St Tucson, AZ$220K--22,033
- 2113 N Chrysler Dr Tucson, AZ$192K--22,130
- 2202 N Richey Blvd Tucson, AZ$118K--11,064
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.