3582 Daggett Rd, Memphis, TN 381093 beds, 2 baths, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,623 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $10,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 075082 00025
- Zillow Home ID: 42243460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3582 Daggett Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In White Haven-Coro Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% lower than in Memphis, and 34.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help White Haven-Coro Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or White Haven-Coro Lake home values.
- 3574 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$30K21984
- 272 Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$27K21824
- 3570 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$26K31808
- 266 Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$26K21808
- 3564 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$29K411,112
- 260 Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$26K31888
- Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$26K31888
- Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$43K321,608
- Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$44K321,528
- Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$40K311,368
- 3589 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$31K31808
- 3558 Brantley Rd Memphis, TN$28K31832
- 254 Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$26K31936
- 3575 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$48K322,000
- 3558 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$40K321,620
- 3571 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$40K311,368
- 3581 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$36K221,133
- 273 Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$32K21808
- 3567 Daggett Rd Memphis, TN$30K21808
- 269 Glencoe Rd Memphis, TN$29K31889
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.