- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,166 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $142
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $219,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: SW15098706
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 680 sqft
- View: Mountain, Water
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ Wood, Floor \ Partially Carpeted, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, LastChangeType \ Pending, Laundry \ Individual Room, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, ConstructionMaterials \ Stucco, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Level with Street, Fireplace \ Gas, Roofing \ Tile, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, PreviousStatus \ Active, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, Utilities \ Water Meter on Property, Fireplace \ Family Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Laundry \ Inside, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers In Front, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Rooms \ Living Room, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, EatingArea \ Area, Pool \ Private, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Pool \ In Ground, AssociationDues1Frequency \ Monthly, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Appliances \ Microwave, Association \ Spa, Association \ Pool, Style \ Contemporary, LotFeatures \ Landscaped, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Open to Family Room, CommunityFeatures \ Curbs, InteriorFeatures \ Recessed Lighting, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, Rooms \ Family Room, Laundry \ Gas Dryer Hookup, Fencing \ Blockwall, Parking \ Driveway - Concrete, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, LotFeatures \ Lot Shape-Rectangular, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Laundry \ Area, LotFeatures \ Lot 6500-9999, Association \ Barbecue, Pool \ Community Pool, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Appliances \ Water Line to Refrigerator, CommunityFeatures \ Gutters, Association \ Club House, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, LotFeatures \ Sprinklers Timer, Utilities \ Natural Gas, DoorFeatures \ Panel Doors, Pool \ Heated, Association \ Sport Court, LotFeatures \ Close to Clubhouse, Heating \ Solar, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, LotFeatures \ Near Public Transit, Heating \ Fireplace, Association \ Dues Paid Monthly, Utilities \ Electricity - In Street, Association \ Playground, Association \ Hiking Trails, CommunityFeatures \ Storm Drains, Appliances \ Gas Range, Association \ Controlled Access, DirectionFaces \ Southwest, Utilities \ Telephone - In Street, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,992 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Parcel #: 480511020
- Zillow Home ID: 83144067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-355K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 92563 home values will increase 12.3% next year, compared to a 11.8% increase for Murrieta as a whole. Among 92563 homes, this home is 6.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92563, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Murrieta, and 79.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Murrieta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92563 home values.
|35836 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$341K||5||3||2,441|
|35816 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$325K||4||2||2,129|
|35823 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$331K||4||3||2,269|
|35813 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$317K||3||3||1,992|
|35846 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$334K||4||3||2,269|
|35806 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$314K||3||2.5||1,992|
|35833 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$340K||5||3||2,441|
|35803 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$326K||4||2||2,129|
|35833 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$342K||5||3||2,441|
|35831 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$326K||4||2||2,129|
|35821 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$337K||4||3||2,269|
|35843 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||--||3||3||1,992|
|35856 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$313K||3||3||1,992|
|35796 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$340K||4||3||2,300|
|35793 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$341K||5||3||2,441|
|35851 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$328K||4||2||2,129|
|35811 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$344K||5||3||2,441|
|35853 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$327K||4||3||2,269|
|35801 Bobcat Way Murrieta, CA||$312K||3||3||2,000|
|35783 Quail Run St Murrieta, CA||$336K||4||3||2,269|
Nearby Schools in Murrieta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!