3585 Coronado Ave, Hemet, CA 925453 beds, 2 baths, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 532 sqft
- nice and new property cloe to shopping center, west hemet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 444062001
- Zillow Home ID: 63313076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3585 Coronado Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92545 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 192.3% greater than in Hemet, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hemet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92545 home values.
- 3605 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$220K421,872
- 3590 Claremont St Hemet, CA$192K321,556
- 3610 Claremont St Hemet, CA$219K421,872
- 3580 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$220K421,872
- 3625 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$222K431,986
- 3600 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$181K321,391
- 1220 Sunset Cliffs Ave Hemet, CA$201K321,556
- 1204 Sunset Cliffs Ave Hemet, CA$184K321,377
- 3630 Claremont St Hemet, CA$253K532,385
- 3560 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$225K421,872
- 3620 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$230K422,100
- 1188 Sunset Cliffs Ave Hemet, CA$231K422,087
- 1167 Sunset Cliffs Ave Hemet, CA$227K422,087
- 3645 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$190K321,556
- 3540 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$236K63.752,661
- 3575 Catalina Ave Hemet, CA$216K422,087
- 3601 Catalina Ave Hemet, CA$220K421,872
- 3650 Claremont St Hemet, CA$240K42.51,986
- 3640 Coronado Ave Hemet, CA$227K422,087
- 3545 Catalina Ave Hemet, CA$222K42.51,986
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.