3587 Dell Ct, Warrenton, VA 201874 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Withdraw to the luxurious owners suite, where you'll find sanctuary in the calming color scheme and plenty of storage space with a walk-in closet and his and her separate bathrooms. Truly a retreat with a separate shower, tile flooring, a jacuzzi tub, and Corian counter tops. Three sizable bedrooms featuring wall-to-wall carpeting, large closets, and ceiling fan with lighting pose as ideal accommodations for both residents and guests alike. Make your way downstairs to the lower level where you will be greeted by a guest room, full bathroom, a recreation room and an exercise area. You will be pleased to find an efficiency kitchenette with a wet bar and microwave. Talk about optimal living space.
There are surprises around every corner on this property! The grounds are simply magnificent, featuring stunning hydrangeas, crepe myrtles, and azaleas as well as fantastic birch and evergreen trees. You will enjoy sitting outside on your newly stained bi-level deck or on relaxing in your hot tub on the three season screened deck. This home offers additional bonuses including a large amount of storage, and an oversized garage. This listing will surely not last, no detail has been spared! This home is an absolute gem! For More Information on This Listing or to View All of Our Listings, Go To www.OnlineHomesVA.com! Contact Us Today at 703-753-2264 With Any Questions or to See This Home!
Warrenton is a town in Fauquier County, Virginia, United States. In 2011, Fauquier County was number eight on the U.S. Census Bureau list of highest-income counties in the United States. Population was 6,670 at the 2000 census, and 9,611 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Fauquier County. Public schools in the town include Fauquier High School, Warrenton Middle School, Taylor Middle School, and two elementary schools. There are two private schools in Warrenton: Highland School and St. John The Evangelist's Catholic School. Warrenton is at a junction of U.S. Route 15, U.S. Route 17, U.S. Route 29, and U.S. Route 211. The town is in the Piedmont region of Virginia, near the Blue Ridge Mountains. The well-known Airlie Conference Center is on the northeast boundary of Warrenton, and the historic Vint Hill Farms military facility is several miles east. Fauquier Hospital is also located in the town. Surrounded by Virginia wine and horse country makes Warrenton a popular destination outside of Washington D.C.
Like many incorporated towns in Virginia, the town of Warrenton has government and taxation separate from the county. The town a
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Finished basement, 860 sqft
- Parking: 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 7925079630000
- Zillow Home ID: 59915164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3587 Dell Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Warrenton, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 20187 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warrenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20187 home values.
- 4057 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$504K43.52,928
- 3591 Dell Ct Warrenton, VA$473K42.52,731
- 4053 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$492K42.52,885
- 3583 Dell Ct Warrenton, VA$525K543,624
- 4061 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$485K42.52,768
- 3590 Dell Ct Warrenton, VA$504K543,473
- 6749 Eckert Ct Warrenton, VA$503K43.52,957
- 3584 Dell Ct Warrenton, VA$497K43.52,894
- 6739 Eckert Ct Warrenton, VA$502K42.53,248
- 3582 Dell Ct Warrenton, VA$505K433,152
- 6755 Eckert Ct Warrenton, VA$535K53.54,210
- 4056 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$502K433,240
- 4065 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$477K42.52,637
- 6735 Eckert Ct Warrenton, VA$517K43.54,007
- 4052 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$494K42.53,186
- 4062 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$493K42.52,930
- 6729 Eckert Ct Warrenton, VA$506K642,962
- 6735 Eckert Ct Warrenton, VA$551K43.5--
- 4069 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$497K432,970
- 4068 Von Neuman Cir Warrenton, VA$494K52.52,912
Nearby Schools in Warrenton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292