A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $547-655K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $29.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Built in 2003
- All time views: 2,369
- HOA Fee: $234/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 304 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $635,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $496
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Association Fees Include: Reserves
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Gas
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 24976044
- Zillow Home ID: 63065178
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.8% greater than in San Jose, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
|357 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$597K||2||2.5||1,280|
|361 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$646K||2||2.5||1,620|
|355 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$637K||2||2.5||1,620|
|363 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$649K||2||2.5||1,620|
|353 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$612K||3||2.5||1,498|
|343 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$636K||2||2.5||1,620|
|365 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$594K||2||2.5||1,280|
|583 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA||$619K||3||2.5||1,498|
|347 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$597K||2||2.5||1,280|
|341 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$655K||2||2.5||1,620|
|535 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA||$604K||2||2.5||1,380|
|349 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$640K||2||2.5||1,620|
|367 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$598K||2||2.5||1,280|
|339 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$599K||2||2.5||1,280|
|579 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA||$621K||2||2.5||1,620|
|351 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$612K||3||3||1,498|
|539 Mariani Ln San Jose, CA||$661K||2||2.5||1,620|
|337 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$601K||2||2.5||1,280|
|369 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$655K||2||3||1,620|
|315 Cereza Pl San Jose, CA||$642K||2||2.5||1,620|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.