359 Inner Circle Dr, Bolingbrook, IL 604903 beds, 3 baths, 1,892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,617 sqft
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $144,500
- Price/sqft: $76
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 370 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 16-20 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Other, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Partially Finished, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ N, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,892 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1202184050270000
- Zillow Home ID: 5408594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 359 Inner Circle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60490, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.6% less than in Bolingbrook, and 443.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60490 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bolingbrook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60490 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!