359 Jai Dr, San Jose, CA 951193 beds, 2 baths, 1,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $354
- Parking: 418 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 70406023
- Zillow Home ID: 19837949
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 359 Jai Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.8% lower than in San Jose, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 361 Jai Dr San Jose, CA$569K221,076
- 357 Jai Dr San Jose, CA$613K321,343
- 6343 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$661K321,694
- 6347 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$645K321,343
- 6339 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$658K421,623
- 363 Jai Dr San Jose, CA$704K421,623
- 355 Jai Dr San Jose, CA$645K421,400
- 6404 Rizal Ct San Jose, CA$581K221,076
- 6401 Samar Dr San Jose, CA$645K321,343
- 6351 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$657K321,694
- 6335 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$683K431,694
- 6408 Rizal Ct San Jose, CA$717K421,623
- 6405 Samar Dr San Jose, CA$701K321,694
- 365 Jai Dr San Jose, CA$705K321,694
- 353 Jai Dr San Jose, CA$650K421,623
- 6355 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$651K421,400
- 6331 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$657K421,400
- 6342 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$630K321,343
- 6346 Nepo Dr San Jose, CA$662K321,508
- 6412 Rizal Ct San Jose, CA$664K321,343
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292