359 Lismore Ave, Glenside, PA 190385 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Last sold: May 2012 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 310017821004
- Zillow Home ID: 9914514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 359 Lismore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% greater than in Montgomery, and 28.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19038 home values.
- Lismore Ave Glenside, PA--------
- Harrison Ave Glenside, PA--------
- 339 Lismore Ave Glenside, PA$187K311,420
- 332 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$225K31.51,444
- 427 Limekiln Pike Glenside, PA$249K31.51,882
- 330 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$236K31.51,456
- 335 Lismore Ave Glenside, PA$229K42.51,728
- 328 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$224K321,640
- 401 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$375K432,316
- 326 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$251K41.51,748
- 331 Lismore Ave Glenside, PA$233K41.51,664
- 601 Limekiln Pike Glenside, PA$225K21.51,674
- 329 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$240K421,720
- 324 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$307K322,665
- 405 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$240K432,076
- 327 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$232K431,726
- 325 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$236K421,648
- 417 Limekiln Pike Glenside, PA$613K62.54,098
- 318 Harrison Ave Glenside, PA$249K411,916
- 327 Lismore Ave Glenside, PA$143K211,183
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.