- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
359 Sumner Ave # 61, Plainfield, NJ 070623 beds, 2 baths, 1,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,014 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $130,000
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 1200414000000029
- Zillow Home ID: 40030436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 359 Sumner Avenue # 61
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9% higher than in Plainfield, and 26.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plainfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07062 home values.
- 363 Sumner Ave Plainfield, NJ$127K------
- 355-357 Sumner Ave Plainfield, NJ$141K------
- 365 Sumner Ave # 67 Plainfield, NJ$164K----1,512
- 354 Hillcrest Ave # 56 Plainfield, NJ$145K----1,014
- 365 Sumner Ave Plainfield, NJ$130K------
- 358-362 Hillcrest Ave Plainfield, NJ$270K----1,464
- 357 Sumner Ave Plainfield, NJ$198K------
- 350 Hillcrest Ave Plainfield, NJ$235K------
- 349 Sumner Ave # 53 Plainfield, NJ$141K----1,137
- 364-366 Hillcrest Ave Plainfield, NJ$127K----1,372
- 350 Hillcrest Ave # 52 Plainfield, NJ$159K----1,014
- 369 Sumner Ave # 71 Plainfield, NJ$136K------
- 346 Hillcrest Ave Plainfield, NJ$181K32--
- 368 Hillcrest Ave # 70 Plainfield, NJ$126K----624
- 368 Hillcrest Ave Plainfield, NJ$128K------
- 346 Hillcrest Ave # 48 Plainfield, NJ$160K----720
- 345 Sumner Ave # 47 Plainfield, NJ$172K------
- 360 Sumner Ave # 62 Plainfield, NJ$216K----1,568
- 373 Sumner Ave # 75 Plainfield, NJ$140K----1,280
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292