359 W 930 N, Sunset, UT 840155 beds, 2 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
See more photos of this, and all listed homes, FREE with integrated Google Maps, other neighborhood homes for sale, more-detailed descriptions, enhanced searches, saved favorites, and up-to-the-minute market information at www.UtahHomeBuyerConnection.com Or, call Dane Anderson of G-7 Realty directly at (801) 299-DANE (3263)
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 140740117
- Zillow Home ID: 12707390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 359 W 930 N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84015 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% less than in Sunset, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 84015 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84015 home values.
- 345 W 930 N Sunset, UT$113K----975
- 373 W 930 N Sunset, UT$116K----1,175
- 364 W 870 N Sunset, UT$121K----1,116
- 350 W 870 N Sunset, UT$163K----1,614
- 382 W 870 N Sunset, UT$139K----1,541
- 354 W 930 N Sunset, UT$116K311,423
- 331 W 930 N Sunset, UT$113K----975
- 374 W 930 N Sunset, UT$115K----1,080
- 338 W 930 N Sunset, UT$133K----1,430
- 387 W 930 N Sunset, UT$120K----1,320
- 334 W 870 N Sunset, UT$113K----975
- 402 W 870 N Sunset, UT$137K----1,729
- 392 W 930 N Sunset, UT$133K----1,107
- 324 W 930 N Sunset, UT$114K----1,080
- 361 W 870 N Sunset, UT$124K----1,055
- 375 W 870 N Sunset, UT$124K----1,127
- 317 W 930 N Sunset, UT$113K----975
- 355 W 985 N Sunset, UT$122K----1,176
- 347 W 870 N Sunset, UT$122K----1,335
- 401 W 930 N Sunset, UT$132K----1,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.