- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 422 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $271,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- MLS #: 535313
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Walk In Pantry, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Sloped, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Patio, Status \ A, Style \ 10, Utility room location \ M, View \ Bay, View \ City, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3703074243940000
- Zillow Home ID: 23605193
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Samish Hill home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Bellingham as a whole. Among Samish Hill homes, this home is 27.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 39.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Samish Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.4% lower than in Bellingham, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Samish Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Samish Hill home values.
|2104 36th St Bellingham, WA||$391K||3||2||2,330|
|2112 36th St Bellingham, WA||$557K||5||3||3,600|
|3622 Connelly Ave Bellingham, WA||$262K||2||1.5||1,112|
|2016 36th St Bellingham, WA||$381K||3||2||2,532|
|2116 36th St Bellingham, WA||$357K||3||1.75||2,580|
|3507 Connelly Ave Bellingham, WA||$256K||3||1.5||1,258|
|3610 Connelly Ave Bellingham, WA||$304K||3||2||1,472|
|2101 36th St Bellingham, WA||$311K||2||1||2,000|
|2105 36th St Bellingham, WA||$375K||3||2||1,922|
|3609 Cody Ave Bellingham, WA||$437K||3||2.5||2,800|
|2109 36th St Bellingham, WA||$332K||3||2||1,496|
|2025 36th St Bellingham, WA||$204K||2||1||780|
|3505 Connelly Ave Bellingham, WA||$339K||3||2||2,284|
|2113 36th St Bellingham, WA||$407K||3||3||2,322|
|2015 36th St Bellingham, WA||$314K||3||2||2,059|
|2000 36th St Bellingham, WA||$507K||3||2.5||2,994|
|2115 36th St Bellingham, WA||$393K||3||2.5||2,044|
|2011 36th St Bellingham, WA||$303K||3||1.75||1,750|
|2202 36th St Bellingham, WA||$438K||3||2||2,963|
|3506 Lindsay Ave Bellingham, WA||$357K||3||1||1,984|
Nearby Schools in Bellingham
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!