- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3590 Hiawatha Pl, Riverside, CA 925013 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 209211025
- Zillow Home ID: 17839115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3590 Hiawatha Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.8% greater than in Riverside, and 80.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
957 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3572 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$272K31.751,519
- 2892 Orange St Riverside, CA$532K432,230
- 3554 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$249K31.51,092
- 3589 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$251K211,340
- 3591 Twogood Ln Riverside, CA$313K421,800
- 3571 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$241K31.51,261
- 3591 Twogood Ln Riverside, CA$305K421,785
- 3573 Twogood Ln Riverside, CA$240K321,308
- 3536 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$232K21971
- 2791 Orange St Riverside, CA$285K211,474
- 3553 Twogood Ln Riverside, CA$285K421,650
- 3553 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$251K31.751,357
- 2759 Orange St Riverside, CA$215K21756
- 2908 Orange St Riverside, CA$348K42.52,456
- 3518 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$277K31.51,203
- 3531 Twogood Ln Riverside, CA$289K41.751,450
- 3535 Hiawatha Pl Riverside, CA$237K31.51,194
- 2750 Orange St Riverside, CA$563K63.253,001
- 2743 Orange St Riverside, CA$319K423,056
- 2909 Lemon St Riverside, CA$338K32.52,441
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.