3590 Molaree Dr, Pensacola, FL 325035 beds, 4 baths, 3,428 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 445 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 445704
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,428 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032S302000004007
- Zillow Home ID: 44662880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3590 Molaree Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.3% less than in Pensacola, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32503 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32503 home values.
- 3610 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$183K--32,404
- 3560 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$193K--32,312
- 3591 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$226K443,060
- 3571 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$130K--1.51,528
- 3621 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$131K--21,401
- 3561 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$131K--22,306
- 3551 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$129K--21,786
- 3640 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$205K--2.52,026
- 3540 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$271K533,046
- 3591 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$144K32.51,737
- 3641 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$123K31.51,500
- 3525 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$120K--22,040
- 3531 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$138K--21,625
- 3645 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$143K--22,264
- 3660 Molaree Dr Pensacola, FL$189K--31,993
- 1510 E Texar Dr Pensacola, FL$177K--2.53,016
- 3560 Cortez Dr Pensacola, FL$126K321,718
- 3661 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$121K--22,039
- 3590 Cortez Dr Pensacola, FL$153K321,970
- 3511 Menendez Dr Pensacola, FL$332K433,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.