3592 Suzanne Dr, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 1 bath, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 154 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $29,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- MLS #: 9925417
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 0 space
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 072101 00059
- Zillow Home ID: 42229302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3592 Suzanne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Shelby Forest-Frayser, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% greater than in Memphis, and 95.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shelby Forest-Frayser home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 3602 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$42K311,200
- 2440 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$51K31.51,200
- Mountain Terrace St Memphis, TN$30K31989
- Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$28K31975
- Debby Dr Memphis, TN$31K31970
- Mountain Terrace St Memphis, TN$41K31966
- Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$36K411,101
- 3608 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$43K311,195
- 3572 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$33K31950
- 2437 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$60K421,640
- 3593 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$46K311,093
- 2416 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$38K311,184
- 3599 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$46K411,187
- 3614 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$41K311,149
- 3601 Debby Dr Memphis, TN$37K311,110
- 3595 Debby Dr Memphis, TN$35K311,306
- 3605 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$30K31975
- 2443 Corning Ave Memphis, TN$35K311,000
- 3607 Debby Dr Memphis, TN$31K31970
- 3611 Suzanne Dr Memphis, TN$34K311,079
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.