- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3593 Sunnylake Ct, San Jose, CA 951175 beds, 3 baths, 2,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $905,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- Parking: 528 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,649 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 87
- Parcel #: 29906095
- Zillow Home ID: 19603899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3593 Sunnylake Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% lower than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3591 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M42.52,532
- 3594 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,254
- 3594 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA$1.11M332,045
- 3592 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,532
- 3592 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA$1.35M42.52,532
- 3587 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA$1.1M42.52,254
- 3588 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA$1.16M32.52,045
- 3591 Sunnymead Ct San Jose, CA$1.33M42.52,532
- 3588 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA$961K32.52,045
- 3595 Sunnymead Ct San Jose, CA$1.33M432,254
- 3595 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA$981K32.52,045
- 3581 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA$958K32.52,045
- 3587 Sunnymead Ct San Jose, CA$1.33M532,649
- 3584 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M532,649
- 3593 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA$1.09M42.52,532
- 3582 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA$1.08M32.52,045
- Boynton Ave San Jose, CA--------
- 3583 Sunnymead Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M532,649
- 3587 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA$984K32.52,045
- 3594 Sunnymead Ct San Jose, CA$1.28M532,649
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.