3594 Landrum St, North Port, FL 34291
Sold on 10/24/11: $76,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,828 sq ft
- Lot:80 sqft
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Oct 2011 for $76,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Garage Size484
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Width1
- Parcel #0967059701
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID80390360
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow866
- Exterior MaterialOther, Stucco
- Construction Quality3.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$164,695||$152K – $180K||-$880||$90||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,695/mo||$1.3K – $3.1K/mo||-$103||$0.93||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 34291 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for North Port as a whole. Among 34291 homes, this home is valued 21.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 51.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34291 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7% greater than in North Port, and 210.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34291 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Port.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34291 home values.
Neighborhood for 3594 Landrum Street
Nearby Schools in North Port
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005