- Lot: 1.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 336 days on Zillow
- Views: 33,240 all time views
- 343 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $2,650,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- MLS #: 07418020
- Finished basement, 2323 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 552 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Amenities \ Security, Amenities \ Street Lights, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Stucco Real, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Exterior Features \ Gas Grill, Exterior Features \ Pool House, Exterior Features \ Pool-in Ground, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Basement, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Fireplace Location \ Outside, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Elevator, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Keeping Room, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Den, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Theater/Media Room, Rooms \ Wine Cellar, Style \ European, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 13,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17 01400002002
- Zillow Home ID: 35907053
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.1-5.08M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tuxedo Park home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Tuxedo Park homes, this home is 131.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 20.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tuxedo Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.9% less than in Atlanta, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Tuxedo Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tuxedo Park home values.
|3626 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.91M||6||8||9,087|
|3628 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$3.37M||5||6||9,780|
|3600 Tuxedo Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$4.96M||5||7.5||10,409|
|3605 Tuxedo Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$5.18M||7||9.5||12,019|
|3622 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.4M||4||4.5||7,527|
|3595 Tuxedo Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$3.96M||5||7||7,784|
|3618 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.38M||6||7||6,122|
|Valley Rd Atlanta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|3636 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.57M||4||4.5||5,348|
|3611 Tuxedo Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$5.35M||6||11||14,350|
|3627 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.1M||5||6.5||4,803|
|3629 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.06M||4||4.5||4,973|
|3625 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$3.17M||6||6.5||6,740|
|3612 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.2M||5||4.5||5,869|
|3633 Tuxedo Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$4.22M||5||9||9,993|
|532 Valley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$2.44M||5||6||4,791|
|510 Valley Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.72M||4||3.5||3,502|
|3645 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$1.46M||4||4.5||3,038|
|3641 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$2.11M||7||5.5||5,843|
|3617 Tuxedo Ct NW Atlanta, GA||$5.07M||6||5.5||10,187|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.