3595 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 941103 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,320,000
- Price/sqft: $825
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5627 023
- Zillow Home ID: 15161521
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3595 Folsom Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bernal Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bernal Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bernal Heights home values.
- 3599 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.35M431,600
- 3595 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.62M321,600
- 3579 Folsom St San Francisco, CA--Studio--1,522
- 405 Chapman St San Francisco, CA$1.57M322,180
- 3577 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.3M211,125
- 98 Banks St San Francisco, CA$1.47M421,295
- 3601 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.1M--11,050
- 401 Chapman St San Francisco, CA$1.55M--21,660
- 3590 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.2M21760
- 3607 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.27M211,250
- 400 Chapman St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--11,130
- 688 Powhattan Ave San Francisco, CA$1.72M432,250
- 3580 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.24M321,050
- 74 Banks St San Francisco, CA$1.69M432,749
- 3615 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.09M--1750
- 102 Banks St San Francisco, CA$1.33M--11,276
- 3574 Folsom St San Francisco, CA$1.17M--11,125
- 515 Powhattan Ave San Francisco, CA$848K21800
- 70 Banks St San Francisco, CA$1.63M232,749
- 104 Banks St San Francisco, CA$915K21625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!