- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 104 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,235 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: 220752
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 900 sqft
- Floors\Walls \ Tile, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water-City, Fireplace \ Woodburning, Dining Area \ Separate Dining Room, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Garage \ Attached, Lot Description \ Less than 1 acre, Boat Facilities \ None, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Property Type \ Single Family, Floors\Walls \ Wood, Heat\Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Construction\Foundation \ Slab & Piers, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area-Kitchen, Utilities \ Gas-Natural, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Garage \ Three or More Vehicles, Other Rooms \ Bonus Room, Other Rooms \ Office\Study, Finish \ Stucco, Style \ French Country, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Misc Search \ Fireplace, Misc Search \ Enclosed Porch
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,599 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: R022806372001014007
- Zillow Home ID: 50993550
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $375-603K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts College Park home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Mobile as a whole. Among College Park homes, this home is 104.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.8% less than in Mobile, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
|3599 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$605K||4||3||4,792|
|3591 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$459K||4||4||2,495|
|3594 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$483K||3||3||3,500|
|3603 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$562K||4||4||4,427|
|3554 Linden Ln Mobile, AL||$381K||2||3||2,058|
|3607 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$602K||5||5.5||4,772|
|21 Provident Ln Mobile, AL||$331K||4||2||1,150|
|3555 Spring Hill Ave Mobile, AL||--||--||--||--|
|3598 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$565K||4||4||4,605|
|3535 Spring Hill Ave Mobile, AL||$204K||--||2||1,831|
|3602 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$587K||4||5||4,695|
|3612 Linden Ln Mobile, AL||$425K||--||3||2,726|
|3611 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$476K||--||3||3,408|
|3606 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$495K||3||2||3,929|
|3700 Linden Ln Mobile, AL||$379K||3||2||3,000|
|17 Provident Ln Mobile, AL||$461K||3||3||3,347|
|3533 Spring Hill Ave Mobile, AL||$158K||3||2||1,800|
|3608 Linden Ln Mobile, AL||$405K||6||4||2,588|
|3610 Provident Ct Mobile, AL||$569K||3||3||4,622|
|3531 Spring Hill Ave Mobile, AL||$167K||--||2||2,300|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!