3596 Ash St, Lake Elsinore, CA 925303 beds, 3 baths, 1,953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Large Loft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,953 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 389401003
- Zillow Home ID: 17951679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3596 Ash Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92530 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 88.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.8% greater than in Lake Elsinore, and 168.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92530 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Elsinore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92530 home values.
- 3588 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$293K432,330
- 3604 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$294K422,330
- 3580 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$292K432,090
- 3612 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$292K432,090
- 3572 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$292K42.52,330
- 3620 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$289K432,330
- 3249 Date Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$293K432,330
- 3250 Date Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$312K42.52,090
- 3564 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$290K432,090
- 3628 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$296K532,090
- 3250 Fig Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$287K432
- 28580 Brookview Ln Lake Elsinore, CA$288K432,424
- 3249 Ivy Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$293K432,330
- 3257 Date Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$292K32.51,953
- 14800 Hidden Palm Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$323K532,705
- 3258 Date Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$312K32.51,953
- 28582 Brookview Ln Lake Elsinore, CA$314K532,705
- 3556 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$288K321,953
- 3636 Ash St Lake Elsinore, CA$291K42.52,330
- 3258 Fig Ct Lake Elsinore, CA$290K32.51,953
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!