- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
36-38 Mount Vernon St, Boston, MA 021324 beds, 2 baths, 1,998 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,626 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $225,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,998 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:07831 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59157284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36-38 Mount Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Roxbury market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.5% less than in Boston, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 42 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$624K211,400
- 12 Westmount Ave Boston, MA$488K412,039
- 35 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$527K42.52,454
- 39 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$552K623,232
- 48 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$492K41.51,649
- 31 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$602K423,110
- 47 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$852K425,066
- 18 Westmount Ave Boston, MA$437K411,764
- 5 Westmount Ave Boston, MA$374K21.51,061
- 23 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$598K32.52,012
- 54 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$604K322,924
- 3 Bird Pl Boston, MA$822K42.52,496
- 9 Westmount Ave Boston, MA$490K31.51,688
- 32 Chapin Ave # 0 Boston, MA$460K321,364
- 19 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$559K533,210
- 12 Preston Rd Boston, MA$530K522,843
- 57 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$699K62.52,153
- 10 Preston Rd # 2 Boston, MA$366K221,500
- 10 Preston Rd Boston, MA$531K432,554
- 14 Preston Rd Boston, MA$468K422,172
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.