- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
36 Annandale Ave, Asheville, NC 288013 beds, 2 baths, 2,063 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2005 for $190,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 324 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,063 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Parcel #: 964945235200000
- Zillow Home ID: 5615133
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Annandale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% greater than in Asheville, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28801 home values.
- 40 Annandale Ave Asheville, NC$217K221,171
- 9 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$225K211,312
- 15 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$210K22891
- 23 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$224K42--
- 9 Robindale Ave Asheville, NC$146K21.51,216
- 19 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$140K31918
- 21 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$139K21560
- 11 Robindale Ave Asheville, NC$174K211,240
- 16 Robindale Ave Asheville, NC$133K22800
- 56 Annandale Ave Asheville, NC$139K221,310
- 23 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$156K421,400
- 18 Robindale Ave Asheville, NC$152K21730
- 15 Robindale Ave Asheville, NC$216K311,332
- 58 Annandale Ave Asheville, NC$336K41.51,661
- 25 Henrietta St # B Asheville, NC$142K11--
- 25 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$167K22925
- 57 Annandale Ave Asheville, NC$183K31.51,379
- 26 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$150K211,156
- 17 Robindale Ave Asheville, NC$444K423,432
- 27 Henrietta St Asheville, NC$214K21984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.