36 Appleton St APT 3, Boston, MA 021161 bed, 1 bath, 598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Please Contact owner by replying to this add or calling phone: (617) 697-7222
?1 Bedroom / 1 Bath (598 sqft)
?Forced air gas heat
?Electric washer/dryer in unit included
?Hot water included
?Access to common roof deck
- Built in 1899
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $1
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 598 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: W:05 P:00902 S:006
- Zillow Home ID: 90136425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Appleton Street APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Boston, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 40 Appleton St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$1.01M211,120
- 40 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$454K11528
- 33 Appleton St APT 4 Boston, MA$455K11562
- 33 Appleton St APT 3 Boston, MA$425K11465
- 33 Appleton St APT 2 Boston, MA$350K11416
- 33 Appleton St APT 1 Boston, MA$735K221,005
- 30 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$627K21.51,011
- 28 Appleton St Boston, MA$2.07M542,504
- 34 Appleton St Boston, MA$741K321,120
- 25 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$742K21.5934
- 34 Appleton St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$459K11569
- 34 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$779K321,120
- 34 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$463K11537
- 34 Appleton St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$517K11639
- 27 Appleton St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$835K21.5936
- 27 Appleton St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$863K21.51,033
- 27 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.66M232,240
- 22 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.81M32.52,504
- 29 Appleton St Boston, MA$1.78M32.52,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.