36 Aunt Park Ln, Newtown, CT 064703 beds, 1 bath, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 40 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Wood Stove
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00033100
- Zillow Home ID: 57333587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Aunt Park Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06470, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% lower than in Town of Newtown, and 36.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Newtown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06470 home values.
- 39 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$757K43.54,643
- 32 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$350K32.52,504
- 42 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$323K421,652
- 37 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$533K------
- 24 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$476K43.53,557
- 46 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$273K221,485
- 26 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$340K41.51,382
- 48 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$244K311,628
- 27 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$418K333,200
- 195 Hattertown Rd Newtown, CT$343K31.51,574
- 187 Hattertown Rd Newtown, CT$405K42.52,322
- 177 Hattertown Rd Newtown, CT$324K31.51,872
- 189 Hattertown Rd Newtown, CT$360K42.52,324
- 183 Hattertown Rd Newtown, CT$359K42.52,164
- 35 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$388K432,276
- 25 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$279K221,441
- 22 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$372K332,044
- 23 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT--------
- 57 Aunt Park Ln Newtown, CT$277K32.51,833
- 191 Hattertown Rd Newtown, CT$416K42.52,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.