- Lot: 9,191 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Views: 1,399 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,735 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:2551 B:38A
- Zillow Home ID: 57255819
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06606 home values will decrease 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.5% fall for Bridgeport as a whole. Among 06606 homes, this home is valued 29.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 6.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% less than in Bridgeport, and 153.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06606 home values.
|Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$204K||3||2||1,610|
|35 Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$204K||3||2||1,610|
|64 Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$230K||3||2||1,711|
|50 Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$243K||3||2.5||1,882|
|Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$243K||3||2.5||1,882|
|278 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$163K||4||2||1,260|
|302 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$176K||3||1.5||1,200|
|55 Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$262K||3||2.5||2,227|
|320 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$195K||4||2||1,666|
|281 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$204K||3||2.5||1,288|
|260 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$174K||4||2||1,446|
|93 Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$227K||2||2.5||1,468|
|265 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$248K||3||3.5||1,409|
|246 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$276K||5||3.5||2,748|
|67 Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$219K||3||2||1,284|
|105 Beauvue Ter Bridgeport, CT||$256K||3||2.5||2,178|
|65 Trelane Dr Bridgeport, CT||$198K||3||2||1,388|
|51 Trelane Dr Bridgeport, CT||$242K||3||1.5||2,317|
|33 Trelane Dr Bridgeport, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,288|
|340 Vincellette St Bridgeport, CT||$169K||3||--||1,310|
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!