36 Cedar Lane Way, Boston, MA 021083 beds, 3.01 baths, 2,403 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1820
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $1,837,500
- Price/sqft: $765
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Basement \ Y, Basement Feature \ Full, Beachfront \ No, Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Window AC, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Patio, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Block, Foundation \ Other (See Remarks), Heating \ Forced Air, Home Own Association \ No, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Security System, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Lot Description \ Zero Lot Line, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ On Street Permit, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Public Record, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Antique, Type \ Attached, Utility Connections \ for Gas Oven, Utility Connections \ for Gas Range, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,403 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:05 P:01779 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59173032
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Cedar Lane Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.8% lower than in Boston, and 91% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beacon Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beacon Hill home values.
- 40 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.29M321,434
- 34 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.77M32.51,463
- 38 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.52M221,650
- 42 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$761K11525
- 32 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.78M32.51,684
- 69 Charles St Boston, MA$1.4M----2,418
- 30 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$1.55M32.51,194
- 105 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.57M42.53,005
- 44 Cedar Lane Way Boston, MA$2.37M33.52,089
- 107 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$2.56M322,899
- 73 Charles St APT 4A Boston, MA$456K11526
- 75 Charles St APT 3B Boston, MA$446K11523
- 24 W Cedar St Boston, MA$3.51M43.54,317
- 22 W Cedar St Boston, MA$3.02M54.54,604
- 109 Mount Vernon St APT 4 Boston, MA--Studio13
- 109 Mount Vernon St APT 5 Boston, MA$884K11500
- 109 Mount Vernon St APT 2 Boston, MA--Studio1450
- 26 W Cedar St Boston, MA$3.29M43.53,306
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.