- Lot: 9,469 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 16 days on Zillow
- Views: 520 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: 160393
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Sale\Rent \ For Sale, Status Category \ Active, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Range, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Refrigerator, OUTSIDE FEATURES \ Storage Building, Lot Size Range \ 6001-10000 SqFt, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Dryer, BASEMENT \ Crawl Space, CONSTRUCTION \ Ranch, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, OTHER ROOMS \ Living Room, OUTSIDE FEATURES \ Deck, Status \ ACTIVE, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Storage, LOCATION \ Inside Lot, PARKING \ Garage, PARKING \ Auto Door Opener, WATER \ Well, District - Township \ 06-Middle Township, ALSO INCLUDED \ Curtains, ALSO INCLUDED \ Blinds, HEATING \ Electric, HOT WATER \ Electric, PARKING \ Concrete Driveway, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, COOLING \ Other Air Conditioning, APPLIANCES INCLUDED \ Stove Propane, SEWER \ City, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Tile Flooring, PARKING \ 1.5 Car, PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Baseboard, COOLING \ Wall Air Conditioning
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 0601443000000018
- Zillow Home ID: 38358814
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99-187K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08242 home values will decrease 3.1% next year, compared to a 3.1% decrease for Rio Grande as a whole. Among 08242 homes, this home is 21.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 30.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08242, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% greater than in Rio Grande, and 23.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08242 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rio Grande.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08242 home values.
|34 Church Rd Rio Grande, NJ||$163K||3||2||1,200|
|38 Church Rd Rio Grande, NJ||$174K||--||--||1,396|
|213 School Ln Rio Grande, NJ||$165K||2||1||1,372|
|200 School Ln Rio Grande, NJ||$334K||4||1||--|
|207 School Ln Rio Grande, NJ||$207K||--||--||2,021|
|32 Church Rd Rio Grande, NJ||$158K||--||--||1,040|
|212 S Railroad Ave Rio Grande, NJ||$233K||3||2||1,900|
|217 School Ln Rio Grande, NJ||$194K||3||2||1,572|
|30 Church Rd # 4 Rio Grande, NJ||$240K||--||--||1,200|
|5 Denn St Rio Grande, NJ||$190K||3||2||1,300|
|210 School Ln Rio Grande, NJ||$178K||3||1||1,441|
|7 Denn St Rio Grande, NJ||$176K||--||--||1,316|
|206 S Railroad Ave Rio Grande, NJ||$208K||--||--||1,581|
|219 School Ln Rio Grande, NJ||$217K||--||--||2,104|
|206 School Ln Rio Grande, NJ||$216K||--||--||2,228|
|2 Marye St Rio Grande, NJ||$187K||3||2||1,372|
|7 Corson St Rio Grande, NJ||$176K||--||--||1,588|
|5 Corson St Rio Grande, NJ||$169K||--||--||1,425|
|4 Marye St Rio Grande, NJ||$230K||--||--||1,725|
|208 S Railroad Ave Rio Grande, NJ||$328K||--||--||3,173|
Nearby Schools in Rio Grande
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!