- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 3,934 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $201
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 448 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,610 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:I B:011 L:22
- Zillow Home ID: 57470332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $449-751K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02186 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Milton as a whole. Among 02186 homes, this home is valued 7.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02186, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milton, and 88.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02186 home values.
|30 Clay St Milton, MA||$469K||3||1.5||1,728|
|42 Clay St Milton, MA||$547K||4||2||2,045|
|26 Clay St Milton, MA||$369K||4||2||700|
|4 Spruce St Milton, MA||$456K||2||1||1,834|
|37 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$537K||3||1.5||2,155|
|7 Spruce St Milton, MA||$529K||2||2||1,894|
|31 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$551K||2||2.5||2,137|
|55 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$549K||3||2||2,128|
|18 Clay St Milton, MA||$390K||2||1.5||1,080|
|12 Spruce St Milton, MA||$573K||4||2.5||2,333|
|25 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$556K||3||2||2,387|
|15 Spruce St Milton, MA||$602K||3||2||2,236|
|40 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$568K||4||2.5||2,265|
|46 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$562K||4||2.5||2,091|
|45 Woodville Ave Milton, MA||$928K||4||3.5||4,096|
|11 Clay St Milton, MA||$454K||3||2||1,534|
|28 Mathaurs St Milton, MA||$382K||3||1.5||1,100|
|52 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$583K||4||2.5||2,421|
|9 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$504K||3||2||1,736|
|34 Dean Rd Milton, MA||$542K||4||2.5||1,826|
Nearby Schools in Milton
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!