36 Cook StUNIT 1, Charlestown, MA 02129
Sold on 9/6/13: $275,000
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID102988290
- Days on Zillow106
- Last Remodel Year2008
- Parcel #W:02 P:01617 S:002
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$273,385||$254K – $295K||-$1,602||$621||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,897/mo||$1.5K – $2.7K/mo||-$90||$4.31||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 49% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.6% lower than in Boston, and 89.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 36 Cook Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.4 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005