36 E Mountain Rd N, Cold Spring, NY 105163 beds, 3 baths, 3,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 20.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $543,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,396 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 700
- Parcel #: 37268901700000010390000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31922345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 E Mountain Road N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% greater than in Philipstown, and 70.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philipstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10516 home values.
- 39 E Mountain Rd N Cold Spring, NY$503K222,088
- 25 E Mountain Rd N Cold Spring, NY$267K311,524
- 6 Babbling Brook Ln Cold Spring, NY$477K321,326
- 26 E Mountain Rd N Cold Spring, NY$452K321,370
- 14 Babbling Brook Ln Cold Spring, NY$397K31.51,576
- 50 E Mountain Rd N Cold Spring, NY$380K321,587
- 21 E Mountain Rd N Cold Spring, NY$424K321,200
- 18 E Mountain Rd N Cold Spring, NY$823K332,322
- 22 E Mountain Rd N Cold Spring, NY$419K31.51,080
- 22 Treeline Cir Cold Spring, NY$246K42.52,583
- 24 Treeline Cir Cold Spring, NY$168K------
- 24 Babbling Brook Ln Cold Spring, NY$690K32.52,170
- 26 Treeline Cir Cold Spring, NY$263K------
- 21 Treeline Cir Cold Spring, NY$171K------
- 23 Treeline Cir Cold Spring, NY------576
- 19 Treeline Cir Cold Spring, NY$245K------
- 25 Treeline Cir Cold Spring, NY------576
Nearby Schools in Philipstown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.