36 Elm St, Stonington, CT 063783 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1838
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ Combo, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Agent, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ House Wired for Multi-Line Phones, Mechanical Equipment \ Network, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,307 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0044700
- Zillow Home ID: 58082288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06378, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% less than in Town of Stonington, and 4.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06378 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Stonington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06378 home values.
- 7 Cutler St Stonington, CT$278K------
- 35 Elm St Stonington, CT$343K21725
- 3 Hyde St Stonington, CT$530K231,655
- 30 Elm St Stonington, CT$382K------
- Hyde St Stonington, CT--------
- 9 Cutter Dr Mystic, CT$247K321,224
- 31 Elm St Stonington, CT$690K221,284
- 27-29 Elm St Stonington, CT$629K32.51,143
- 46 Broad St Stonington, CT$1.2M434,893
- 46-48 Broad St Stonington, CT$1.12M434,893
- 46-48 Broad St Stonington Borough, CT$1.12M434,893
- 28 Elm St Stonington, CT$313K211,124
- 4 Cutter Dr Stonington, CT$369K42.52,626
- 14 Hyde St Stonington, CT$204K21980
- 10 Hyde St Stonington, CT$233K321,504
- 25 Elm St Stonington, CT$537K32.51,720
- 8 Cutler St Stonington, CT$225K42.51,410
- 104 Elm St Stonington, CT$293K321,424
- 9 Hyde St Stonington, CT$222K31.51,454
- 45 Broad St Stonington, CT$499K3--2,045
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.