- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Views: 1,018 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $170,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $165
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,030 sqft
- Parcel #: 201000036
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 57745210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $124-160K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06040 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 15% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Manchester, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
|30 Ensign St Manchester, CT||$154K||2||1||1,374|
|35 Lucian St Manchester, CT||$152K||2||1.5||1,309|
|91 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$158K||3||1||1,490|
|29 Lucian St Manchester, CT||$147K||3||1||1,080|
|110 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$142K||4||1||1,080|
|98 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$134K||3||1||1,080|
|24 Ensign St Manchester, CT||$157K||3||1||1,452|
|85 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$226K||8||3||3,024|
|23 Ensign St Manchester, CT||$176K||3||1||1,604|
|122 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$143K||3||1||1,080|
|23 Lucian St Manchester, CT||$145K||2||1||1,080|
|88 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$225K||4||3||2,684|
|81 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$156K||4||2||1,329|
|51 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$118K||2||1||850|
|55 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$137K||Studio||--||1,584|
|18 Ensign St Manchester, CT||$153K||4||1||1,374|
|36 Lucian St Manchester, CT||$146K||4||1||1,080|
|19 Ensign St Manchester, CT||$149K||3||1||1,192|
|84 Lyness St Manchester, CT||$153K||3||1||1,416|
|61 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$151K||4||2||1,584|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!