36 Fair St, Oneonta, NY 138202 beds, 2 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $122,340
- Price/sqft: $111
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- New Roof (2007), New Water Heater (2008), Stainless Steel Appliances, Oak Cabinets, Possible 3rd BR
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 36120030000600040200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31624730
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36 Fair Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13820 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% lower than in Town of Oneonta, and 88.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 13820 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Oneonta.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 34 Fair St Oneonta, NY$104K311,248
- 32 Fair St Oneonta, NY$106K311,344
- 1 Hickory St Oneonta, NY$105K421,590
- 19 Tilton Ave Oneonta, NY$167K41.51,450
- 3 Hickory St Oneonta, NY$62K321,440
- 35 Fair St Oneonta, NY$185K221,650
- 5 Hickory St Oneonta, NY$99K31.51,380
- 30 Fair St Oneonta, NY$107K321,850
- 37 Fair St Oneonta, NY$132K311,528
- 17 Tilton Ave Oneonta, NY$118K31.51,324
- 15 Tilton Ave Oneonta, NY$157K31.51,416
- 7 Hickory St Oneonta, NY$185K321,789
- 40 Fair St Oneonta, NY$116K21.51,692
- 28 Fair St Oneonta, NY$163K321,544
- 18 Tilton Ave Oneonta, NY$110K41.51,607
- 12 Hickory St Oneonta, NY$132K311,232
- 9 Hickory St Oneonta, NY$141K321,875
- 13 Tilton Ave Oneonta, NY$155K41.51,500
- 11 Hickory St Oneonta, NY$94K321,500
- 27 Fair St Oneonta, NY$103K31.51,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!